The quaint yet sprawling village of Zupa lies near Niksic, Montenegro. Nestled in the village, this family farm stay provides a place for rest and fun under the mountain.
Leather couches and antiques combine to offer a comfortable retreat. The kid-friendly spirit in two of the bedrooms provides a great escape for young ones or the young at heart. The
The Zupa area provides distinct mountains that offer hiking, biking, and off-road adventures. Up the mountain lies the glacial lake, Kapetanovo Jezero. This is an ideal area for adventurers that want to explore this lesser known area between Durmitor and Kolasin.
Organic, national foods are available. The quality and taste of the food are on par with an awe-inspiring view from the dining room window. Guests can also see the grass cutting and hay preparation process in the village. Seeing a family out cutting the grass with scythes and turning the grass with pitchforks transports travelers to a simpler time.
FEATURES OF THE family farm stay under the Mountain near niksic
- The Family Farm Stay Under the Mountain is in Zupa Selo or Village just outside of Niksic
- Sleeps 5 with additional 2 possible on couches
- 55 euros per night for rental of whole floor (owner lives on the floor above)
- Spacious, well-appointed living area
- Master bedroom (sleeps 2); yellow bedroom (2); soccer bedroom (1)
- Bathroom with multi-head shower
- Linens and towels are provided
- Equipped kitchen with epic mountain views from the window
- Access to organic produce and foraging in season
- Organic, traditional meals available
- Hiking and mountain biking options abound
- Wifi available
- Free parking available in the valley