The Haustor Village House overlooking Skadar Lake provides both spectacular lake views and easy access to Podgorica. This family home has a contemporary feel with an open terrace area and an inviting living room. While it offers a great place to make family memories on the property, it is even better situated to provide quick access to the lake, hiking trails, high-speed go-carts, and the capital city.
This family-friendly home sits in a row of quiet villages which sit above picturesque Skadar Lake. While Skadar is seeing increasing amounts of development, these villages lie on the northern edge of the lake. This means guests have a more tranquil, non-commercial environment.
In addition to all the nature and adventures on all sides, Bobija Village provides a step back in time where foods are organic and the pace of life moves a bit slower. You are just as likely to see a fisherman go out on the lake in a traditional boat as you are to see a local shepherd tending his sheep on the hillside looking out over the lake waters.
Organic, local-sourced vegetarian meals are available through advance orders. The foods are prepared with in-season ingredients by a catering company with a local chef trained in Italy and Denmark.
FEATURES OF THE haustor village house overlooking skadar lake
- The Haustor Family Home Overlooking Skadar is in Bridje village, Montenegro
- Located near the #4 scenic road in Montenegro (P16)
- Sleeps 4 people – master bedroom with a queen and single bed and the kitchen area with an additional single bed
- Living room, kitchenette, and terraces
- Full bath with a small tub
- 60 euros per night for house rental – minimum 2-night rental
- Linens and towels are provided
- Boating dock accessible with a 10-minute walk down the road
- Family-friendly day hikes in nearby Rijeka Crnojevica
- Easy 10-minute drive to Podgorica
- Hiking and mountain biking options abound
- Two chef-prepared vegetarian meals available with daily delivery
- Free wifi
- Free parking available on the property