After years of planning, dreaming, and a lot of hard work, Marko has built something magical. The Prevalis Nature Cottage near Lake Skadar sits at the peak of the Djurisic family vineyards and micro-winery near Skadar Lake. Views from the open floor cottage bring guests into nature 24/7. Whether in the bedroom, the living area, the kitchenette, or the terrace, the mountainscape will offer the chance for travelers to be still and take it all in.
While Zabes Selo offers a great place to launch adventures around Skadar and the whole of Montenegro, guests may want to plan a day to just soak in all the surrounding goodness. Marko and his family will do everything possible to make your holiday one you will remember for years to come. They are eager to help guests learn about the history and culture through the eyes of a local family. There is so much to do with this as a launch point including kayaking, hiking, boat trips, bicycling, and cultural activities. During your stay, you can explore a number of local villages, visit nearby Virpazar, and take in the beautiful landscapes and wildlife including the unique wetlands of Skadar Lake. The area is perfect for catching sunrises, drinking in sunsets, and bird watching.
Besides beautiful views, you will also be able to taste the regional goodness of organic Montenegro through the local foods and wine. These foods come from the garden and fruit trees on the estate making this another great farm to table option in the Meanderbug farm stay network. Be sure to try the smoked fish that the family prepares through a centuries-old process. Visitors to the Đurišić family vineyards and micro-winery will be treated as family guests, where they will experience the traditional hospitality of the Montenegrin people. Book your place now as spaces are limited for this intimate setting.
Features of The Prevalis Nature Cottage and family vineyards
- Located 1.2 km from Skadar Lake in the historic Zabes Village, adjacent to Virpazar
- Near the #4 and #9 scenic roads in Montenegro (P16) (M2, M1)
- The Prevalis Nature Cottage offers 2 suites: _ & _
- Each suite has a kitchenette, a full bathroom, a queen bed and a pull-out couch in an open floor design
- Farm to table breakfast included
- Linens and towels provided
- Free WiFi
- Private parking on the property
- Air-conditioned suites
- Equipped kitchenette with indoor and terrace dining options
- Bikes available for guest use at no cost
- Grill available for guest use
- English spoken fluently, Spanish comprehension
Also, on this vineyard and microwinery, guests may book for the Djurisic Family Estate (about a 5 minute walk between houses).