Start with an ideal, quaint, wooden cottage sitting atop a hill overlooking an organic apple orchard. Add in mountains in the near background and fresh water coming from springs located nearby on the property. This is Three Springs Cottage farm stay near Berane, Montenegro. And there is always organic, traditional food in abundance. Bring your family or friends and you have the perfect setting to enjoy some down time of relaxation and exploring in the local garden, orchard, and village; up time of adventure in the mountains or nearby rivers; or a combination of the two.
This two-story cottage has a fireplace on the bottom floor which provides warmth and country charm on a cool night or morning. Open space on this floor offers a great setting for games with family or friends, long conversations, and hearty meals together. The bedrooms and terrace are on the second floor allowing those that need to a place to escape and rest.
Agritourism options here include foraging of various sorts as well as participating in the goodness of the orchard and anything that comes from it such as the regular brewing of apple rakija. Adventure in the area can include hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, off-road adventures, and kayaking.
Features of the Three Springs Cottage
- Full access to organic apple orchard
- Exclusive use of wooden cottage
- Two bedrooms upstairs
- Full bath
- Kitchen accessible in the basement
- Dining / game area with fireplace
- Farm to table organic meals available
- Balcony on the upper level
- Hiking and mountain biking opportunities abound
- Free parking available on the property
- Part of the meanderbug.com hut to hut network