The Vojnik Eco Village offers great location, beautiful nature, private cabins, and organic foods on a multi-speciated farm. It is ideal for family adventures or groups.
Located near Savnik, it has spectacular mountain views all around and easy access to Durmitor National Park, Ostrog Monastery, and Lukavica Plateau. Adventure abounds here including horseback riding, hiking, biking, canyoning in Nevidio, and fly fishing in the nearby small rivers and streams.
This etno selo or eco village is just that. Located on a multi-speciated working family farm, the foods are fresh, organic farm to table. This means more flavor, more health, and the possibility of new experiences like gathering eggs, making cheese, working in the garden, etc. Because it is healthy, the Vojnik Eco Village is perfect for the adults. Because it is hands-on, the kids love it.
Private cabins provide great escapes for family and friends. Also with terraces, a dining hall, and an additional community area being refurbished, this rural tourism spot gets that the experience is about time together and memory making. Enjoy meals, games, long conversations under cover with epic vistas.
Features of the Vojnik Eco Village Near Savnik
- Sustainable eco village with private cabins for families or groups
- 6 large cabins – sleep 5+1 people – 50 euros / night
- 3 small cabins – sleep 3+1 people – 35 euros / night
- Spacious downstair and cozy upstair terraces for cabins
- Dining area with indoor and outdoor eating options
- Each cabin has a private bathroom with shower
- Lunch, dinner, and brown bag lunches available
- Distance from Vojnik Eco Village:
- 19 km from Nevidio Canyon
- 28 km from Durmitor National Park
- 31 km from Lukavica
- 60 km from Ostrog Monastery
- Horseback riding available
- Internet at dining area and in the developing communal area
- Bicycles available for rent on site
- Free parking available on site