Isolated at the end of the quaint Lipovo Village, the Dulović Farm offers a perfect agritourism experience. Here you can measure farm to table in about 8 meters. And from the organic garden or the outdoor dining area you can take in the majestic Sinjajevina Mountain. Official hiking trails to the surrounding mountains begin on the Dulović Farm.
Dragan and Gordana as well as their kids are gracious hosts that model picturesquely the amazing Montenegrin hospitality. You are welcome to join them in working around the farm or in the kitchen to learn how to make national dishes. You will try her superb Kolašinski Cheese. This layered cheese is a favorite throughout Montenegro.
The house and barn on the property are picture perfect. The exteriors evoke the tradition and culture of the country juxtaposed between garden and mountains. The Dulović Farm is perfect for groups of friends or young family travel. You will have plenty of space, heaps of fresh, organic foods, jaw-dropping nature, and new experiences to take with you.
Farm owner / village
Gordana Dulović – Lipovo Village
- Full access to Dulović Farm
- Traditional style home and barn
- 3 bedrooms with 6, 5, and 5 beds each
- Full bath
- Dining area in adjacent building
- Basement for gathering or indoor activities
- Organic garden
- Picture perfect setting
- Foraging and adventure options abound
- Traditional, organic food – 6 / 7 / 6
- Wood working introduction (make a souvenir)
- Making Kolašinski Cheese from start to finish
Bookings begin June 1
Starting / finish point
Lipovo Village near Kolašin, Montenegro
3:00 pm check-in / noon check-out
# of people
25 / 40