Inspired by Jaimie Oliver, Kozma continues his vision of developing unique places for travelers. This is his second glamping creation in the country. Thanks to his ongoing commitment, guests can expect the best of organic foods and glamping in this hidden spot on the water’s edge in Piva Canyon. This one-of-a-kind nature setting with comfort and organic food will make this spot one that guests never want to leave.
The glamping grounds are on the water’s edge of the Piva Lake down inside the canyon. This area is exclusively for glampers and the team that provides transportation and prepares the food. Guests will be able to disconnect and breathe deeply with nature all around and enough comfort to make it optimally enjoyable.
Adventures from here can be a book with a morning and afternoon swim. For a more active plan, guests will be able to enjoy boating and fishing on the Piva Lake. Also, day trips from here provide easy access to Durmitor National Park and the #1 scenic road ranked by Meanderbug. Coastal access from this point is also easy with a scenic 2-hour drive to the Bay of Kotor.
FEATURES OF Glamping in Piva Canyon
- Range of package options:
- Solo traveler – overnight in private tent with breakfast and dinner included – 64 euros
- Romantic travelers – overnight in a private tent with breakfast and dinner (2 travelers) – 124 euros
- Friends traveling – overnight in private tent with breakfasts and dinners included (3 travelers) – 144 euros
- Family travelers – overnight in a private tent with breakfast (4 travelers) – 164 euros
- Located near the #1 scenic road in Montenegro (P14)
- Full functioning bathroom with hot showers and a view of the Piva Lake
- Swimming, boating, and fishing in Piva Lake
- Two organic farm to table meals included – range of food options including meat, vegetarian, and vegan possibilities
- Sheets, linens, hygiene items provided
- Hiking options in the nearby area
- Access by boat or by foot path
- Moderate English
- Parking available at the boat pickup point