Though small, Montenegro is the most biodiverse country in Europe. There are hundreds or even thousands of things to see and do. At the same time, there are just as many travel styles and preferences. Combined, this makes a myriad of variables that don’t fit into so many pre-planned trips. The Meanderbug planning style is different. To make the most of your travel based on your travel style, Meanderbug is pleased to offer our Montenegro Trip Planner service.
As the leader in rural tourism in Montenegro, Meanderbug specializes in travel that is unique, organic, adventurous, and culturally engaged. While we have designed a modular booking system online that opens up Montenegro for travel in a new way, some clients request more assistance. Based on client preferences, we assist clients to have the #crazygoodtravel that fits them best. This also brings more modules into play as we always have partnerships forming that have not made it online yet.
Specializing in family, couple, and friend travel, the Montenegro Trip Planner service will be constructed around your preferences and travel style. We work with all ages of child travelers as well as with adventure honeymoon or anniversary celebrations as well. We have been developing and delivering this planner service for several years and have successfully provided top-ranked customer service to many clients to date. This service can help maximize budget, increase comfort, amp up the adrenaline, or help you see the best sites.
FEATURES of the Montenegro Trip Planner Service
- Consultative approach to understand client travel style and goals – via email, Skype, WhatsApp, or Viber (conducted in English, Spanish, or local language)
- Construct a proposed itinerary for the client (This itinerary can be detailed to include lodging, food, adventure, and transportation. Payment for Meanderbug services goes through a single portal, while items outside of our network may require direct payment to other providers.)
- Provide Q&A regarding the itinerary to dial in expectations with reality
- Aid in booking the itinerary once resolved
- Provide phone travel support while the client is in Montenegro as needed