Inspired by Jaimie Oliver, Kozma has had a vision of developing a great place for travelers where they can get the best of organic foods and now the best of camping. This innovative guy and his small team now offer mountain glamping near Lake Skadar and close to the Adriatic coast.
For several years now the OK Koral has been offering a unique campground for travelers where they can participate in farm life, enjoy the results of Kozma’s unique culinary skills, and meet other people from around the world. While all of that still holds true for those that would come glamping, there is also a bit more VIP treatment available.
Glampers will have guided adventure options available where they can go horseback riding while exploring the area, go hiking, out on Skadar Lake via canoe, etc. In addition, glampers will be able to put in a few special requests for their table fare.
Staying at the OK Koral, guests are near the amazing Lake Skadar, the town of Virpazar, the Adriatic coast with easiest access to Bar or Petrovac, Montenegro. On the farm or nearby adventure options include hiking, boating, bird watching, tanning, and horseback riding.
FEATURES OF Mountain Glamping Near Lake Skadar
- Glamour camping or glamping at the OK Koral in Montenegro – 109 euros / person / night (20% discount for kids aged 4-12; free for infants and young children aged 0-3)
- The OK Koral lies approximately 2 km from Skadar Lake and 3 km from Virpazar
- Glamping has a designated place on the farm with private restrooms
- Garden and terrace with furniture and sunbed
- Swimming in the river by the glamping area
- Two organic farm to table meals included – range of food options including meat, vegetarian, and vegan possibilities
- Sheets, linens, hygiene items provided
- Numerous hiking options in the nearby area
- Accessible by taxi from Podgorica
- Fluent English
- Parking available on the farm