The White Oak Suite offers the most intimate setting in the village. At 40m2, this cozy spot has all the charm of Klinci on a smaller scale. Guests have a queen bed, furnished kitchenette, full bathroom with shower, and a private terrace.
Klinci Village Resort on Lustica brings the best of location, farm fresh goodness, and luxury to make for an unforgettable getaway in Montenegro. On the farm stay side, you can enjoy all the health and deliciousness of farm to table goodness and traditional processes. On the recreation side, guests have access to swimming pools, the Adriatic, and all of the other coastal spots of Montenegro.
This centuries old village provides a secluded getaway while having all the modern conveniences to make everyone comfortable. Guests can take in the story and history of the small Orthodox church constructed a century ago in a 24-hour period due to Turkish rule and enjoy the centuries old wine press. They also can connect with the modern world via internet while chilling at one of the swimming pools.
Klinci Village sets the standard for fresh farm and sea to table dishes. They serve seasonal fresh vegetables, meats, and seafood. Meals range from unique local delicacies as well as grilled meat, roasted lamb, catch of the day fish selection, and octopus. All are served with local herbs, spices, and vegetables.
Excursions for getting deeper into the culture and adventure of coastal Montenegro abound from Klinci. Klinci resort owners, Bogdan and Milica, are expert at understanding travelers and helping them have a fulfilling travel experience. Deep sea fishing and trolling options are available for guests with Bogdan or one of his certified fishing mates.
FEATURES OF THE KLINCI VILLAGE RESORT – White Oak SUITE
- Klinci Village Resort on Lustica is 98 km from the Podgorica airport, 19 km from Tivat, and 69 from the Dubrovnik, Croatia airport
- The White Oak Suite offers 40 m2 of living area: 1 bedroom with queen bed, living area, terrace – 2+1 persons
- Each suite has a private bathroom with shower
- Equipped kitchenette
- Linens and towels are provided
- 2 swimming pools accessible
- Klinci village farming includes accessible gardens and goats – guests are able to work in farming areas
- Pets accepted with prior arrangement
- Access to organic produce and foraging in season
- Organic farm to table meals available in the restaurant – meanderbug.com guests can enjoy a selection of locally sourced fresh foods for 15 euros per person (kids 12 and under are free)
- Hiking possible on Lustica
- Easy access by car or foot to the Adriatic Sea
- Ideal launch point for exploration of Bay of Kotor and the Montenegrin coastline
- Water taxi accessible to Herceg Novi, Montenegro
- Deep sea fishing day excursion – 25 euros per person – 2 to 6 people
- Trolling fishing expeditions available for guests
- Fluent English
- Free wifi available
- Free parking
The Klinci Village resort on Lustica – collection of villas
- The White Oak Suite – 2+1 persons
- The Landlord’s Suite – 2+2+1 persons
- The Honeymoon Deluxe Suite – 2+2 persons
- The Olive Branch Suite – 2+2 persons
- The Top View Suite – 2 persons