If you are planning time in the land of mountains and there is any mountain biking blood in your veins, then you are going to need to be out there on the trails. If you are able to bring your own bike, then you are in great shape. Have fun! But if you are needing a mountain bike rental for a few days of trail riding or some adventure cycle touring, then it is best you book that in advance because supplies are limited. Meanderbug can help.
In addition to bike rental, we are happy to consult travelers on all the bike rental options we know of to find the best MTB fit.
CROSS 26″ MTB – 5 available – 12 euros per day
GIANT X-Country for Adventure Cyle Touring – 1 – large; 1 – medium – 15 euros per day
POLAR 29″ MTB – 1 XL – 15 euros per day
CUBE MTBs – higher end CUBE bikes are hopefully coming soon… (let us know of your interest as we work to move this forward)
Mountain Bike Rental Features
- Bikes have hydraulic brakes (excludes the Cross bikes)
- Bikes are serviced on a regular basis (GIANT, Polar, & Cube bikes are serviced each time out)
- Each group bike rental comes with a backup kit (riders are responsible for gear used from the kit, but this is designed to keep you on the trails in case of some minor repair issue)
- Minimum 3-day rental
- Pickup and drop-off points are in Podgorica
- When combining MTB rental with the our hut to hut assistance, Meanderbug aids in route planning, bike transfer options, as well as gear transfer capacity in a hut to hut scenario
* Riders are responsible for safe return of bike(s) in the same condition it is was released to the rider.
Farm Stay and the MTB Hut to Hut Adventure
Amp up your adventure. Stay with locals. We can help.
We have been developing a farm stay network across the country for a few years now. These farms are in the villages with incredibly hospitable locals. If you want to experience the adventure and amazing culture of Montenegro then consider staying with some of our friends. They will take great care of you and most of them live on hiking and biking routes through the mountains. For mountain bikers, this is like having your cake and eating it too.
Contact us for planning an MTB or adventure cycling hut to hut tour.