Departing from Shkoder, this adventure includes time in the village of Theth and the canyon and 30 meter waterfall. While Theth and this northern area offer some of the best views in the country, it is also difficult to access. Entry is by off-road excursion and/or by boat. You will be way off the beaten path on this adventure allowing you to observe village life and nature’s hidden beauty.
When you arrive at the waterfall, there is a brief hike to get up close. You can observe the falls from the jeep, but plan to trek the extra bit to enjoy the whole experience. There have been people that did not hike this last bit…please don’t be that guy! It is low impact and definitely worth it.
- Driver / guide for the adventure
- Jeep within sight of the waterfall and then hike the last 15 minutes
- See and observe village life in northern Albania
- Lunch will be provided
- Hotel pickup & drop-off in Skoder
- Languages available include: English, Italian, and Albanian