The Little Village Estate serves up the both-and goodness of our Montenegro farm stay listings. Inside, the Merdovic home offers a modern take on traditional decor. Outside, the home is surrounded by the quaint, picturesque village of Kurikuce. Located on the east side of Mount Bjelasica, the Kurikuce skyline offers the spectacular, mountainous Montenegrin skyline.
Mirko and Milena have taken great care in remodeling their home for their guests comfort. They consistently show the same commitment to their farm to table culinary offerings. When it comes to organic, national foods, the Merdovic family delivers. Be sure to try their kačamak with layered cheese and kajmak, a fermented clotted cream. It is perfect for recovery after any adventure.
Kurikuce Village offers an off-the-beaten-path location. The Little Village Estate is ideal for adventurers or solace seekers. Ideal activities for travelers here include foraging, hiking, and mountain biking. Winter adventures here include cross country skiing, backcountry skiing, snowboarding, and snow shoeing.
FEATURES OF THE LITTLE VILLAGE ESTATE
- Little Village Estate – 45 euros per night
- House sleeps 5 people easily with space for up to 9 using pull-out couches
- Master bedroom with king-size bed and a single bed
- Second bedroom with two single beds
- Two pull-out couches that sleep 1-2 people each
- Wood burning stove
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom with shower
- Linens and towels provided
- Organic, national food meals available
- Centrally located in the picturesque Kurikuce village
- Free parking on property
- Hiking, mountain biking, cross country skiing all around
- Easy hiking access on the east side of Biogradska Gora National Park
- Part of the meanderbug.com hut to hut network