The Little Wood Cabin Over Tara Canyon Bridge offers a view of the canyon-spanning bridge from the Kljajevica Orchard. This traditional-style cabin was completed in May 2019. It provides a quiet, picturesque place for up to 4 people. Use it as a base to explore the area including rafting and ziplining. Or hole up on a rainy day to enjoy some family time in a cozy wooden cabin in a breathtaking spot of nature.
Looking down over the deepest part of the famous canyon, the Kljajevica Orchard Over Tara Bridge offers a serene view of this natural phenomenon. Along with fantastic views of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Durmitor National Park and the Tara Canyon, this quiet farm stay also holds a bounty of goodness and beauty on its’ own. The fruit trees and green foliage could be the setting of any forested fairy-tale. And much of the orchard’s produce goes into making one of the region’s most popular family lines of rakija.
This farm and the area are about natural, organic goodness, the beauty of nature, and unthrottled adventure. The meals at the Kljajevica Orchard farm stay are organic, farm-to-table local dishes. Guests are likely to sample regional specialties including kačamak–a popular dish in northern Montenegro consisting of potatoes, homemade cheese, flour or corn meal, and fresh cream.
Ideal location for rafting, ziplining, access to Zabljak and other hiking destinations as well as the Djalovica Cave. Horseback riding is available in the area also. Plan a couple of days here to take in the area and do the adventures.
FEATURES OF THE little wood cabin Over Tara Bridge
- Located in the Tara Canyon near the Đurđevića Tara Bridge
- Located on the #1 and #13 scenic roads in Montenegro (P14) (P4)
- 15 km from the Durmitor National Park massif
- The Little Wood Cabin on in the Kljajevica Orchard over Tara Canyon Bridge – 50 euros per night
- Private bathroom
- Linens and towels are provided
- Multiple outdoor sitting areas including a covered terrace
- Free access to the orchard
- Organic, national food meals available
- White water rafting in the pristine, cold waters of the Tara River
- Hiking and mountain biking all around
- Basic English
- Part of the meanderbug.com hut to hut network
- Parking available on the property