Mountain Glamping near Lake Skadar – Montenegro
Inspired by Jaimie Oliver, Kozma has had a vision of developing a great place for travelers where they can get the best of organic foods and now the best of camping. He and his small team now offer mountain glamping near Lake Skadar and close to the Adriatic coast.
For several years now the OK Koral has been offering a unique campground for travelers where they can participate in farm life, enjoy the results of Kozma’s unique culinary skills, and meet other people from around the world. While all of that still holds true for those that would come glamping, there is also a bit more VIP treatment available.
Glampers will have guided adventure options available where they can go horseback riding while exploring the area, go hiking, out on Skadar Lake via canoe, etc. In addition, glampers will be able to put in a few special requests for their table fare.
Staying at the OK Koral, guests are near the amazing Lake Skadar, the town of Virpazar, the Adriatic coast with easiest beach access to Bar or Petrovac, Montenegro. On the farm or nearby adventure options include hiking, boating, bird watching, tanning, and horseback riding.
FEATURES OF Mountain Glamping Near Lake Skadar
- Range of package options:
- Solo traveler – overnight in private tent with breakfast included – 64 euros
- Romantic travelers – overnight in a private tent with breakfast or dinner (2 travelers) – 124 euros
- Friends traveling – overnight in private tent with breakfasts included (3 travelers) – 144 euros
- Family travelers – overnight in a private tent with breakfast (4 travelers) – 164 euros
- The OK Koral lies approximately 2 km from Skadar Lake and 3 km from Virpazar
- Located near the #4 scenic road in Montenegro (P16) and on the #9 road (M2, M1)
- Glamping has a designated place on the farm with private restrooms
- Garden and terrace with furniture and sunbed
- Swimming in the river by the glamping area
- Two organic farm to table meals included – range of food options including meat, vegetarian, and vegan possibilities
- Sheets, linens, hygiene items provided
- Numerous hiking options in the nearby area
- Accessible by taxi from Podgorica
- Fluent English
- Parking available on the farm
Meals and wine were excellent.
My family (kids are 7 and 9) stayed here on our way up to Split. The tent was great, and very clean. We liked that they provided shampoo and soap in the nice, hot showers. Even a hair dryer! Meals and wine were excellent. If you book through Meanderbug, you get both meals (and wine) included, but if you book through Booking, you only get one meal. The staff were friendly and the wildlife, very entertaining. It’s the sort of place where you can expect to meet other intrepid international travelers and strike up an engaging conversation pre- or post- dinner. I highly recommend Ok Koral – it supports local business and farm-to-table.
The mattress in the tent is super
Very very very nice camping and glamping near Skadar Lake. Me and my friends stayed for 2 nights at the glamping and I wished it would have been more. The mattress in the tent is super. There is a clean private shower and toilet per glamping. You even have electricity in the tent to charge your camera.
Meals (breakfast and dinner!!) are included in the price, both were absolutly delicious. Homemade with ingredients from the farm itself (even the meat! they have a bunch of pigs in the back 🙂 )
The hosts are very nice and helpful in giving advice for daytrips, hikes or boattrips.
You must log in to post a comment.