Vujic Farm Stay in Dide Selo – Montenegro
Combine equal parts quiet nature, farm-fresh foods, and accessibility to the southern and central sites of Montenegro, and you have the Vujic Farm Stay in Dide Selo. Ideal for couples and families, this micro-farm has a range of vegetables as well as chickens, ducks, sheep, pigs, and honeybees. So, if you are a fresh honey lover or want some of the best traditional pršut in the region that is famous for it, plan several days in Dide Village. And if you enjoy solitude, then plan the week to re-center yourself.
With views of nearby Lovćen National Park from any nearby elevation, it becomes clear that this is a special spot in a special country. The hiking trail of King Nikola lies nearby offering scenic views that are great any time of year, especially in the Spring and Fall seasons. Dide lies nestled between coastal Tivat (50 km), historic Cetinje (24 km), and the famous Ostrog Monastery (61 km) making day trips a great option after you soak in enough nature.
FEATURES OF THE Vujic Farm Stay Near Cetinje
- Cabin rental – 40 euros per night
- Sleeps 6 with additional bedding available upon request
- Organic farm to table national cuisine available for pre-order – 4/6/5/7 – children meals are free for up to 8 years of age
- Outdoor eating next to the garden
- Bathroom with shower
- Fresh drinking water drawn from a well by hand
- Lunch, dinner, and brown bag lunches available
- Parking available on location
- Access roads are all paved, narrow roads offering winding nature views
You must log in to post a comment.