Multiple gardens and orchards more than hint at the natural goodness coming from the Vuković Organic Farm Stay in Montenegro. The stream that runs through the farm and surrounding mountains indicate that this is a special place. With 3 cabin options, the Vukovic Organic Farm Stay provides options for a cozy getaway or a big family adventure.
Located in Štitarica Village near Biogradska Gora National Park, the Vuković family maintains organic certification on their farm produce. The family dedicates themselves to maintaining a simpler, traditional way of life in the village.
With a high level of commitment to making a great experience for their guests, they have prepared their family home for use. Meals will be prepared in a neighboring house where they now reside and then brought in fresh, or Slavojka is happy to prepare them in the guest house so guests can observe and even try their hand at preparing some Montenegrin specialties. Meals may be enjoyed in the dining area indoors, on a terrace, or out on the farm.
This location is ideal for adventurers with hiking, mountain biking, cross-country skiing and backcountry skiing all being readily available. Also, the Vuković Organic Farm is ideal for a family adventure. The large plain and sprawling farm provide an ideal, safe place for kids to explore and discover village farm life and surrounding hiking adventures.
Vukovic Organic Farm Stay Features
- Located in Stitarica Village near the main entrance to Biogradska Gora National Park, near Biogradsko Lake
- 3 separate cabins for small family or a large group adventure
- Traditional House – Top Floor – open living area with bedding for 4 persons, handmade wood carved amenities w/ 1 bathroom – 50 euros
- Traditional House – Both Floor – open living area with bedding for 4 persons, handmade wood carved amenities w/ 1 bathroom – 50 euros
- New House – multi-story with 3 bedrooms to sleep 6 persons w/ 1.5 bathrooms – 60 euros
- Tiny Cabin – sleeping space for 2 w/ shared bathroom in new house – 20 euros
- Located near the #6 and #13 most scenic roads in Montenegro (E80) (P4)
- Woodburning stove in each house
- Terraces and large outdoor covered picnic area available
- Organic meals available
- Multiple gardens, orchards
- Free parking available on the farm
- Hiking, biking; back country skiing, cross country skiing
- Ethno Village Stitarica provides easy access to Biogradska Gora National Park