Filled with mountains and adventure, Prokletije now also has lodging options inside the park grounds. In the midst of a multi-country hike along the Peaks of the Balkans or when planning several days in the park you can reserve a stay at the bungalows in Prokletije National Park. While there you can also learn about the role katuns play in Montenegrin history and culture.
Located in the Bajrovica Katun, Samelova Koliba or Samuel’s Cottage includes these newly constructed bungalows. Each bungalow can sleep two people. Also in the katun area is a gazebo, outdoor eating place, and a bathroom with shower. An overnight stay comes with a hot breakfast the next morning to prepare for a day of beauty and adventure.
Located an hour’s hike from Hridsko Jezero (Lake), the bungalows are ideally situated for hiking, mountain biking, and taking in the rugged Prokletije Mountains.
Features of the Bungalows in Prokletije National Park
- The Prokletije Bungalow sleeps up to two people
- The Hridsko Bungalow sleeps up to two people
- Breakfast included with overnight stay
- Gazebo and seating area to enjoy nature and company
- Bathroom facilities include running water and shower
- Outdoor dining options
- Lunch, dinner, and brown bag lunches available
- 3 km from Hridsko Lake
- Foraging and hiking options available
- Parking available on location
- Removed from society with dirt/gravel road access – road is in poor condition