Isolated at the end of the quaint Lipovo Village in central Montenegro, the Dulovic Farm offers a perfect farm stay experience. Here you can measure farm to table in about 8 meters. And from the organic garden or the outdoor dining area you can take in the majestic Mount Sinjajevina, Babin Zub, and Crvena Greda Mountains with Mount Bjelasica off in the distance. Official hiking trails to the surrounding mountains begin on the Dulović Farm. The village road allows access for mountain bikers to Sinjajevina, Bjelasica, and Durmitor mountains.
Dragan and Gordana as well as their kids are gracious hosts that model picturesquely the amazing Montenegrin hospitality. You are welcome to join them in working on the farm or in the kitchen to learn how to make national dishes. You will try her superb Kolašinski Cheese that she makes daily. This layered cheese is a favorite throughout Montenegro.
The house and barn on the property are picture perfect. The exteriors evoke the tradition and culture of the country juxtaposed between garden and mountains. The Dulović Farm is perfect for groups of friends or young family travel. You will have plenty of space, heaps of fresh, organic foods, jaw-dropping nature to enjoy or explore as you adventure, and new experiences to take with you.
The Dulovic farm stay in upper Lipovo Village is ideal for hikers and mountain bikers as a base for exploration or in a hut to hut scenario. Adventure well!
FEATURES OF A STAY AT THE DULOVIC FARM
- Located in Lipovo Village
- Located near the #6 most scenic road in Montenegro (E80)
- Full access to the Dulović Farm Stay in Lipovo Village in central Montenegro
- Two rooms available
- Babin Zub Peak Room – 3 beds – 20 euros
- Sinjajevina Mountain Room – 5 beds – 35 euros
- Traditional style home and barn
- Shared bathroom with full bath
- Dining area in adjacent building and outdoor dining options
- Organic garden
- National foods available
- Farm animals include horses, cows, pigs, and chickens
- Picture perfect setting
- On hiking route to Mount Sinjajevina
- Vehicle access to Biogradska Gora National Park
- Parking available on the farm
- Cellular reception for Telenor mobile
- Foraging and adventure options abound including excellent hiking and mountain biking