Situated on the side of a mountain overlooking the town of Mojkovac and facing the majestic Bjelasica Mountain, the Vukadinović Organic Orchard abounds in health and beauty. For both the apples and the antioxidant super fruit–Siberian Blueberries–yields are growing in this early stages orchard. No shortcuts though. Everything is natural. The Vukadinović family has achieved organic certification in apples and is nearing completion of the certification process for its blueberry production.
Ljubo and Zorica Vukadinović have recently finished construction of a modern log cabin. It has two bedrooms upstairs and a living area, kitchen and bathroom downstairs. Meals are prepared and provided in the basement. The indoor dining area is accessible only through an outside entrance. There is also an outdoor dining option.
This organic orchard is perfect for a relaxing agritourism vacation or an adventure get-away. Guests can participate in orchard care as well as try national foods made from locally sourced, organic ingredients. Ljubo loves to show the good of the village. He will take interested guests that are staying for a few days to a local small-scale dairy farm to observe their process and products. While there, you can try local varieties of cheese. For adventurers, there is hiking, mountain biking, foraging, fly fishing, etc. In the winter months, you can connect with a like-minded skier as Ljubo has been instrumental in the ski community in developing lifts and runs and where he continues to function as a ski instructor at Bjelasica 1450.
Vukadinovic Organic Orchard Features
- Located above the town of Mojkovac in Bojna Niva Village
- Located near the #6 and #13 most scenic roads in Montenegro (E80, E65) (P4)
- Full access to certified organic apple orchard
- Soon-to-be certified organic Siberian blueberries
- Modern two-story log cabin that sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms upstairs each with a single and a pull-out bed
- Living area with fold-out couch on ground level
- Full kitchen available
- Full meal options with organic foods from the orchard, gardens, and local community farmers
- Optional excursion to local small-scale dairy farm where local cheeses are made
- Parking available at the orchard
- Foraging and adventure options abound
- Accessible to Biogradska Gora National Park