For minimalist luxury amid the unspoiled nature of Skadar Lake National Park, Hoopoe Glamping offers great possibilities. Enjoy nature in a comfortable setting that is relaxed, private, and unforgettable. The glamping area is limited to 12 guests in four separate retreat areas. Each tent has its own green space for privacy and to bring nature right up to your tent.
Hoopoe Glamping is ideal for a romantic couple getaway or a family adventure. Multiple glamping configurations are available. And the biodiversity of Skadar Lake National Park makes an ideal setting for relaxing or having some water-based fun.
Breakfasts are included. Ingredients can be added to an order to ensure that guests have the opportunity to enjoy preparing their own meal(s) over campfire. Both grill basket and vegetarian options are available.
Adventures for Hoopoe Glamping guests include canoe adventures on Skadar Lake, wine tasting, hiking, etc. Bring your sense of adventure along with your need to recharge and enjoy your Hoopoe Glamping experience.
Features of Hoopoe Glamping in Montenegro
- Range of package options:
- Oak Safari Lodge for couples – overnight in private tent with breakfast included for 2 people – seasonal pricing
- Bell Tent Lodge for couples – (2 tents in this configuration) overnight in private tent with breakfast included for 2 people – seasonal pricing
- Safari Family Tent – overnight in a private tent with breakfast (up to 5 travelers) – seasonal pricing
- Hoopoe Glamping is situated in Braćeni Village and lies approximately 2 km from Virpazar
- Both Safari Tents (one for couples and one for families) have a kitchen area included for cooking
- Located near the #4 scenic road in Montenegro (P16) and on the #9 road (M2, M1)
- Breakfast included – range of food options including meat, vegetarian, and vegan possibilities
- Sheets, linens, towels provided
- Canoe and hiking options available
- Accessible by taxi from Podgorica
- Minimum 2-night stay
- Fluent English, Polish, Dutch
- Free parking available on site