The Radunovic Skadar Lake House fuses comfort with the beauty of nature. With wall to wall terrace views on both the upper and lower floors, guests have everywhere nature views. From the sunrise across the lake to the pink and orange hues of sunset, you will have spectacular views of the mountain backdrop and activity of nature in this massive wetland area.
In Bobija Selo, this lake house sits in a row of quiet villages located above picturesque Skadar. While the Skadar Lake area is seeing increasing amounts of development, these villages lie on the northern edge of the lake. This means guests have a more tranquil, non-commercial environment. This area is perfect for nature lovers and birders to do their thing quietly.
Besides the spectacular double-story terrace, the house also features natural products throughout including the custom dining table and seating. Designed for family or a group of friends, the home also has a large open rooms for quality time together. While the views of the lake are the point of escaping here, the home also has a large flat screen television and internet access. Logistically, the home is a 10 minute walk from the lakes edge, a 5 minute drive to the best go carting in the country, and about a 15 minute drive to the capital cities. The two capitals include the current one, Podgorica, or the cultural capital, Cetinje.
Bobije Village is an ideal launch point for boating, hiking adventures around Rijeka Crnojevica. Other nearby places of interest include Lovcen National Park, the coastline, and the scenic winding road from Rijeka Crnojevica to Virpazar.
Features of the Radunovic Skadar Lake House
- The Radunovic Skadar Lake House is in Bobije Village, Montenegro
- Located on the #4 scenic road in Montenegro (P16)
- Sleeps 5 people – master bedroom with a queen bed and second bedroom with bunk beds and a single
- Living room, kitchenette, and terraces–LOTS of terrace space
- Upstairs (1) and downstairs (1) bathrooms with showers
- 100 euros per night for house rental
- Linens and towels are provided
- Boating dock accessible with a 10-minute walk down the road
- Family-friendly day hikes in nearby Rijeka Crnojevica
- Easy 10-minute drive to Podgorica
- Hiking and mountain biking options abound
- Free wifi
- Free parking available on the property