Villa Oblun Near Skadar Lake sets the bar for comfort and style. This is village life with spectacular antiques, down comforters, so many places to chill, and all the comforts of home. For the family or group looking for a quiet, luxury escape near the picturesque wetlands of Skadar, this is it.
When taking some down time it is important to have access to the great out of doors. That is possible at Villa Oblun on the sunny upper level terrace, the covered lover level terrace with a barbeque grill, and out in the garden and vineyards. Of course, the nearby lake is also a great place to spend time near or on the water as well. Indoors, common areas include the expansive kitchen and dining area and the downstairs cellar area. There is also a massive wooden table with benches for guests to gather on the lower terrace.
Passed through the generations, the family-friendly home sits in a row of quiet villages which sit above picturesque Skadar Lake. While Skadar is seeing increasing amounts of development, these villages, including Bridje Selo, lie on the northern edge of the lake. This means guests have a more tranquil, non-commercial environment.
Nearby Villa Oblun are hiking trails, boating options on Lake Skadar, and go-carts. Podgoria, the capital city is 10 minutes away by car. Also within easy access are the quiet town on the river, Rijeka Crnojevica, and the historic capital as well as cultural capital of the country, Cetinje. A little further out but still easily accessible (60-90 minute drive) spots include Lovcen, the coastline, and Ostrog Monastery.
FEATURES OF villa oblun near SKADAR LAKE
- The property is located in Bridje village, Montenegro
- Sleeps up to 5 people – master bedroom with queen bed and a day bed, second bedroom with queen bed
- Living room, dining areas indoor and outside, kitchen, cellar room for games, and two terraces
- Grill on lower terrace with exterior sink and counter top area for food prep and serving
- One and a half baths
- 80 euros per night for house rental
- Linens and towels are provided
- Boating dock accessible with a 25-minute walk down the road
- Family-friendly day hikes in nearby Rijeka Crnojevica
- Easy 10-minute drive to Podgorica
- Access to organic garden and vineyards
- Homeowners speak fluent English
- Free parking available on the property