The Red House Farm Stay in Zupa Selo provides access. Access to hiking, MTB, and off road adventures all over Lukavica. As well as access to Piva, Durmitor, Ostrog, and the coast.
The Zupa area is an ideal location for a family and groups entering Montenegro from Mostar or Sarajevo by vehicle. For the off road and MTB adventurers, this is a perfect match. It provides easy access for European travelers as well as being centrally located in Montenegro.
Zupa’s Red House offers a lot of space for a family or friends to relax. Organic vegetables are accessible from the garden in season. Also, locals in the village are prepared to provide unforgettable meals that are likely to always be more than you could ever consume in one sitting. Good luck though!
The Zupa area provides distinct mountains on Lukavica that offer hiking, mountain biking, and off-road adventures. Up the mountain lies the glacial lake, Kapetanovo Jezero. This is an ideal area for adventurers that want to explore this lesser known area between Durmitor and Kolasin.
FEATURES OF THE Red House Farm Stay in Zupa Selo
- The Red House Farm Stay in Zupa Selo lies near Niksic, Montenegro
- Sleeps 6 people – 3 bedroom configuration
- Living room, kitchen, terrace, and old school weight room in attic
- 45 euros per night for house rental
- Linens and towels are provided
- Equipped kitchen
- Organic, traditional meals available – breakfast-6 euros; brown bag lunch-4; dinner-7
- Family-friendly day hike to Kapetanovo Jezero and on Lukavica plateau
- Easy road access to Niksic, Ostrog Monastery, Bay of Kotor, and the Vučje Ski Centar
- Hiking and mountain biking options abound
- Free parking available on the property