Villa Semeder offers a comfortable setting in a beautiful mountain-lined vista near Lake Skadar. One of the top wine-producing regions of Skadar Lake, Zabes Selo also provides quiet farm stay for travelers. Vuk and Vesko’s apartments are far enough removed from Virpazar to be quiet, yet close enough to be able to enjoy in any water activities.
Vuk and Vesko have taken their family home and put their own personal touch on their individual apartment. Both are well-furnished with the modern comforts like air conditioning, WiFi, and hair dryers. Yet both also reach back to the tradition of the Montenegrin village setting with wood stoves, a small family vineyard, and homemade Vranac wine.
Discount!!! – book 3 or more nights and receive 10% back after booking.
Besides complete privacy, guests at Villa Semeder have easy access to boating on Lake Skadar after an easy walk or bike ride into Virpazar. This gives convenient access to the hub of activity for Montenegrin Skadar Lake adventures while having a quiet place to retreat to. A cup of tea or a glass of homemade wine while taking in the sunset as it slides just behind the mountains is a perfect way to continue an amazing day.
Features of Villa Semeder in Zabes Selo
- Discount!!! – book 3 or more nights at Villa Semeder and receive 10% back after booking
- Located 1.2 km from Skadar Lake in the historic Zabes Village, adjacent to Virpazar
- Located near the #4 and #9 scenic roads in Montenegro (P16) (M2, M1)
- Villa Semeder offers 2 different apartments for rent:
- Vuk’s apartment (upstairs) sleeps 2+1 people (50-60 euros per night depending on the time of year)
- Vesko’s apartment (downstairs) sleeps 2+1 people (50-60 euros per night depending on the time of year)
- Breakfast included (only available for Villa Semeder bookings through Meanderbug.com)
- Each apartment has a private bathroom, A/C, WiFi, wood-burning stove, and equipped kitchen
- Linens and towels provided
- Free WiFi
- Private parking area on the property
- Air conditioned rooms
- Bikes available for guest use at no cost
- English spoken fluently
See other great Zabes Selo farm stay options