White House Farm Stay Near Niksic – Montenegro
The White House farm stay near Niksic provides an excellent option for a small family or friends to enjoy both the down-home culture and peak-inspired adventure of Montenegro. Also, the great location offers easy access to Niksic, the Vucje Ski Resort, and the sprawling plateau and glacial lakes on Lukavica.
Simple, traditional Montenegro decor and furniture make this little home a great getaway. The organic foods make this another healthy family farm stay possibility.
The Zupa area provides distinct mountains on Lukavica that offer hiking, mountain biking, and off-road adventures. Up the mountain lies the glacial lake, Kapetanovo Jezero. This is an ideal area for adventurers that want to explore this lesser known area between Durmitor and Kolasin.
FEATURES OF THE White House Farm Stay NEAR NIKSIC
- The White House Farm Stay near Niksic is in Zupa Selo or Village
- Sleeps 4 people with a master and second bedroom
- 50 euros per night for house rental
- Traditional Montenegrin dining set
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Linens and towels are provided
- Equipped kitchen
- Spacious terrace with scenic views
- Access to organic produce and foraging in season
- Dairy cows raised on the property
- Organic, traditional meals available – breakfast-6 euros; brown bag lunch-4; dinner-7
- Family friendly day hike to Kapetanovo Jezero and on Lukavica plateau
- Easy road access to Niksic, Ostrog Monastery, and the Vučje Ski Centar
- Hiking and mountain biking options abound
- Wifi available
- Free parking available on the property
You must log in to post a comment.