The Stijepovic family farm stay near the Podgorica Airport serves as a great place for travelers to land and take-off. Guests will enjoy organic farm to table foods and national cuisine.
The Zeta region is known by locals as being one of the fertile places that sees the first harvest of the season due to its unique micro-climate. This region offers easy access to the TGD airport (5 mins), Podgorica (15 mins), Lake Skadar (20 mins), and the coast (city of Bar – 50 min). Public transport provides access to the capital city several times a day.
This is an ideal place for family travel, backpackers, or business people that need access to the capital, but also want to be close to the airport and Skadar Lake.
Features of the Farm Stay Near the Podgorica Airport
- The Stijepovic farm stay near the Podgorica Airport lies about 5 minutes away
- Sleeps 5 total in 2 bedrooms
- Linens and towels are provided
- Full bathroom
- Refrigerator access
- Outdoor dining area at covered terrace
- Guests have access to walk and assist with vineyard, goats, farm animals
- Accessible by foot, public transport or by taxi
- English spoken
- Free wifi for guests
- Parking available on the property