The Bulatovic Farm Stay Near Lake Biograd is an ideal hub for family travelers and adventurers. With easy road access to the main entrance of the park, guests can easily have a day-trip to the national park. This accommodation near Biogradska Gora is also a great launch and/or finish point for a multi-day hut-to-hut hike in Biogradska Gora. Besides the proximity to Biogradska Gora, the Bulatovic farm stay is also a good base for daily road trips to see nearby sites including Moraca, Tara Canyon, Durmitor National Park, and even Komovi.
With an array of vegetables and chickens, Milos and Lidija operate a multi-speciated family farm. They continue to use the same organic processes that Milos learned as a boy while growing up on the farm. Lidija and Grandma serve up traditional dishes that are sourced entirely from the farm and/or village.
Combining traditional farming and food prep along with modern comforts, the Bulatovic farm stay near Lake Biograd hits a sweet spot. Hut-to-hut hiking or MTB adventures can ascend 11 km up to Goles Katun for some splendid views and an ongoing adventure.
Features of the Bulatovic Farm Stay Near Lake Biograd
- This farm stay accommodation near Biogradska Gora is 16km from Lake Biograd by road
- Ideal point to start and/or finish an MTB or hut-to-hut adventure in Biogradska Gora
- Located in Trebaljevo Village near Biogradska Gora National Park
- Located near the #6 and #13 most scenic roads in Montenegro (E80) (P4)
- Two-story house with 2 bedrooms, living area, kitchen, bathroom, and multiple dining areas – 45 euros / night
- 2 bedrooms which sleep 5+1 (on a couch in the living room)
- Woodburning stove
- Bathroom with shower
- Garden sitting area
- Organic meals available
- Dining inside / outside
- Free parking available on the farm
- WiFi access included
- Hiking, biking; back country skiing, cross country skiing
- Easy access to Biogradska Gora National Park